Trip recap 2014
Last year was very good for me. I visited great places on three continents. I traveled with public transport, motorbikes, cars, ferries and boats. And of course I met a lot of awesome people.
Above clip is a recap of my 2014. Some parts you may have already seen, but there is aslo a lot of "fresh" stuff. Enjoy.
This kind of summary is great for sentimental thanks... so:
- Vento for Noth kites. Dice is the best and I want to test drive Hadlows Vegas ;)
- Hystrsferze for kite gear
- NaviFleet for GPS in my car and my mum not having a stroke for not having one
- Liquid Sports for Xcel wetsuits that kept me warm and even saved me from hook open cut
- Dakhla Attitude for warm welcome
- SeventyOne for longboard trips on Hel
- family for patience for me and my upcoming so called extreme sport ideas.
- everyone else who help or cheer me during my trips
This project is far from the end though. In MArch I will be learning how to speed ride in french Alps. In June I'm going for kitesurfing to Dominican Republic. In the mean time I will do around UK motorbike/ kitesurf trip. And finally cherry on top three elements trip to South America, riding on the motorbike on earth, surfing the water and speed riding through air. So keep your fingers crossed for my application on Miej Odwagę!!!